Delayed MACCS Thanksgiving Pickup Schedule:
Since the Burlington County Landfill and Central Jersey Waste/Solterra is closed Thursday, 11/24, trash service is delayed by one day. Please be advised that there may be some delays servicing your property but all trash should be serviced by end of day Saturday.
- Monday, 11/21/16 – Schedule NOT affected
- Tuesday, 11/22/16 – Schedule NOT affected
- Wednesday, 11/23/16 – Schedule NOT affected
- Thursday, 11/24/16 – Landfill and hauler closed- pickup will be Wednesday, 11/23/16 or Friday, 11/25/16.
- Friday, 11/25/16 – Trash will be serviced Saturday, 11/26/16
- Saturday, 11/26/16 – Service NOT affected
All Roll Off requests sent in Wednesday, 11/23 will be serviced Friday, 11/25 and requests sent in Thursday or Friday will not be scheduled until Tuesday, 11/29 or Wednesday, 11/30. Please remember that these requests are not guaranteed for the date requested, so please be patient. We will do our best to have all requests completed in a timely manner.
**To provide smoother trash service and avoid more delays/missed pickups, please do all you can to make sure that all enclosures, dumpsters and roll offs are not blocked by cars or bulk items.**
If your trash has not been picked up according to the schedule above, please contact us immediately. The sooner we know, the sooner we can get it recovered. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
All orders for MACCS properties are to be submitted by filling out the appropriate form below. Click below to find information regarding the bulky waste collection schedule and an acceptable bulky waste material list.
Have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!