Attention MACCS Properties,
Please be advised that our office, Central Jersey Waste and the Burlington County Landfill will be closed in observance of Memorial Day and there will be no trash pickup on Monday, 5/29.
The schedule will be as follows:
- Monday, 5/29 – Trash pickup will be completed on Tuesday, 5/30.
- Tuesday, 5/30 – Hauler will be putting out extra trucks to accommodate Monday and Tuesday trash pickups. There may be delays.
- Wednesday, 5/31 – Hauler will be putting out extra trucks to accommodate any delayed Tuesday pickups and all of Wednesdays pickup as scheduled. All Monday & Tuesday schedules should be completed.
- Thursday, 6/01 – Trash will be collected as scheduled.
- Friday, 6/02 – Trash will be collected as scheduled.
- Saturday, 6/03 – Trash will be collected as scheduled.
Any Roll Off requests submitted Friday, 5/26, will be schedule for Tuesday or Wednesday. Given the high demands for roll offs on Holidays, there may be delays in service, so please plan ahead and put in your requests sooner rather than later.
To avoid delays and to insure that all your dumpsters are serviced, please remember to remove any bulk items or cardboard in the trash dumpsters. Also please keep in mind dumpsters and roll offs are not to be blocked by any vehicles or bulk items prior to service.
If for any reason, your dumpsters were not serviced, please contact our office immediately and we’ll be happy to get it recovered.
**Please note, there will be NO Bulk collection on Wednesday, 5/31/17, which is the 5th Wednesday of the month. Any bulk requests will have to wait until the following Wednesday, 6/7/17.**
Thank you and have a lovely and safe Memorial Day!