Please be advised that our office, Central Jersey Waste and the Burlington County Landfill will be closed in observance of Independence Day, July 4th. Therefore, there is no trash pickup, 7/4/17.
The Holiday schedule will be as follows:
- Monday, 7/3 – No delays. Trash pickup will be as scheduled.
- Tuesday, 7/4 – NO Pickup. Trash is to be picked up Wednesday, 7/5.
- Wednesday, 7/5 – Hauler will be putting out extra trucks to accommodate all Tuesday’s pickup and all of Wednesday’s pickup as scheduled. All Monday & Tuesday schedules should be completed.
- Thursday, 7/6 – Hauler will be putting out extra trucks to accommodate any missed pickups from Wednesday and complete ALL Thursday’s route.
- Friday, 7/7 – Trash will be collected as scheduled.
Any Roll Off requests submitted Monday, 7/3, will be schedule for Wednesday, 7/5. Given the high demands for roll offs on and after Holidays, there may be delays in service, so please plan ahead and put in your requests sooner rather than later.
To avoid delays and to insure that all your dumpsters are serviced, please remember to remove any bulk items or cardboard in the trash dumpsters. Also please keep in mind dumpsters and roll offs are not to be blocked by any vehicles or bulk items prior to service.
If for any reason, your dumpsters were not serviced, please contact our office immediately and we’ll be happy to get it recovered.
**Please note, Bulk pickup is being changed to Thursday,7/6, instead of Wednesday, 7/5. Please have ALL requests in by Monday, 12 noon.**
Thank you and have a lovely Independence Day!