Attention MACCS Properties,
Please be advised that our office, Central Jersey Waste, and the Burlington County Landfill will be closed on Thursday, November 23rd for Thanksgiving. Therefore, there will be no trash pickup on Thursday, November 23rd . Please see below for the altered trash collection schedule:
The schedule will be as follows:
- Monday, 11/20: Trash collection will remain as normal.
- Tuesday, 11/21: Trash collection will remain as normal.
- Wednesday 11/22: Trash collection will remain as normal, plus those properties normally collected on Thursday, will be collected Wednesday. Bulk will be collected Friday, 11/24.
- Thursday, 11/23: Thanksgiving, no trash pickup. Those properties normally collected on Thursday, will be collected Wednesday 11/22.
- Friday, 11/24: Trash collection will remain as normal. Bulk will be collected today.
Any Roll Off requests submitted Wednesday, 11/22 will be schedule for Friday, 11/24 or Monday 11/27. Given the high demands for roll offs on Holidays, there may be delays in service, so please plan ahead and put in your requests sooner rather than later.
**Bulk pickup normally scheduled for Wednesday, 11/22 will be collected on Friday, 11/24. Please still submit all requests no later than Tuesday, 11/21 by 2pm.
To avoid delays and to insure that all your dumpsters are serviced, please remember to remove any bulk items or cardboard from inside the trash dumpsters. Please make sure roll offs and dumpsters are not blocked by bulk, vehicles or any other items.
Please contact our offices immediately if your property is not collected as specified above.
Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!