For those properties that are not on shared savings, the Maintenance Program would be a great value-add system. On the Maintenance Program, your properties would have peace of mind when it comes to their invoice, services, orders, etc. that revolve around trash and recycling collection. Here are some of the benefits to the Maintenance Program:
- TrashPro becomes the contact with the vendor for any issues, etc.
- All invoices are sent to TrashPro’s office from the vendor.
- TrashPro audits the invoices to make sure that there are not any unnecessary charges or increases.
- If the invoices are correct, we stamp them “OK to pay”, initial the charges and send them to the property or corporate office to be paid.
- If the invoices are not correct, we get them fixed with the hauler right away, make any adjustments, and stamp them “OK to pay with exceptions”, initial and send for payment. This way you know exactly what to pay and we don’t have to fiddle with credits if you were to overpay.
- If there are any extra service charges on the invoice, we verify with the property manager that the additional service was performed before approving the payment.
- All services and issues can be directed to TrashPro (optional but preferred). Instead of your managers and maintenance calling in their own orders or issues to the hauler directly, they call us or order on the client portal on our website and we will handle it. Having the orders come to us first also allows us to make sure that you receive the best price for bulk pickups and roll offs, etc. We can also continue the follow up on orders or issues that we may not have received an immediate response on. This helps your orders and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Your trash hauler will send us monthly/quarterly payment status reports so that way we make sure that all invoices are paid up to date.
- We have an internal database that holds information for each property. This way we can keep track of all orders, confirmations and issues. We’ll have complete records of each property.
The solid waste industry is notorious for adding mysterious charges to your invoices. These charges tend to slip under the radar when approving payment and they continue to add up. With the Maintenance Program, TrashPro takes the mystery out of your trash invoices, because where there’s mystery, there’s money.
Pricing for the Maintenance Program is a nominal fee charge per unit per year and is billed monthly.
With your properties on the Maintenance Program, you will continue to be in the driver’s seat for less than $0.55 per unit per month, TrashPro just helps to give you back some of the time you might spend with auditing and follow ups and allow you to focus on other aspects of management. Trash is all we do, so let us help you!
Give us a call today to see if the Maintenance Program is a right fit for you!