TrashPro offers a program called “Shared-Savings” that begins with a complete analysis of your current waste management costs and results in recommendations for where and how you can save money without sacrificing quality, care or service.
The TrashPro team reviews waste flow and costs at each of your individual properties. The team uses industry knowledge, expert background in multi-family housing law and contract negotiation, and our relationships with the local hauler community to discover areas where all involved parties involved can cut costs. These recommendations are presented for your approval.
Once you determine which suggestions suit your needs, TrashPro works closely with you to implement the plan and troubleshoot any problems along the way. TrashPro is interested in nurturing your vendor relationships while getting you the most cost efficient trash service in order to monitor your success closely and provide monthly reports to demonstrate your overall savings.
The best part of this analysis is that it is of no cost to you or your company.Should we be able to save you some money, we share in those savings for a limited time. If we are unable to find savings, there is no charge! TrashPro has saved thousands of dollars for its clients, freeing up valuable funds to be used for building projects, improvements and increased annual profit.
Call today to see how much TrashPro can save your properties!
Benefits and Features:
- A thorough analysis of each property in your current portfolio by a team of professionals with thirty-seven collective years of industry experience. You are a busy person, save yourself the time of doing the kind of research it would take to match TrashPro’s level of expertise.
- A report of recommendations for change that can save you thousands of dollars annually. Save your company the money, and increase the efficiency of your annual budget. Imagine redirecting the funds saved on trash costs to another project.
- Extraordinary customer service throughout the implementation of your plan. Give yourself peace of mind by dealing with a courteous and thorough vendor that actually tries to make your job easier.
- Monthly or quarterly reports that monitor the success of your changes and report your savings. Give your superiors confidence that you are making smart and savvy decisions that are moving the company ahead and improving business.
- By keeping up with emerging technologies, increasing recycling efforts, densifying routes and working with sustainable vendors, TrashPro continues to help lower our clients’ carbon footprints and contribute to a more environmentally friendly approach to waste.
- Free! The analysis, recommendations, help with implementation and monthly reports cost you absolutely nothing. What do you have to lose?